The most unique, effective way to spark engagement, connection and creativity company wide.
BOOK A WORKSHOP
Corporate Improv Workshops on Leadership, Team Building, And Communication
Companies, organization and universities are turning to improvisation for interpersonal skill building, leadership and teamwork. This is because it has been scientifically proven that improv is magic. I will provide an incredibly supportive and fun environment for your team to learn the core communication foundations of improv, that include listening, awareness, communication, and support.
These 4 Workshops That Can Be Customized To Your Organization’s Needs:
- Working as a Team
- Risk Taking
Your group will learn how to:
- Promote Creative & Adaptive Problem Solving
- Overcome Blocks to Creativity and Organizational Innovation
- Foster Better Communication
- Build Trust and Support in Teams
- Accelerate and Improve Individual and Group Decision Making
- Enhance Focus & Concentration
- Manage Change More Effectively
- Manage Conflict Expertly
- Communicate More Effectively In Crisis
These workshops are each 1-3 hours in length, for as small as 10 participants and up to 100.
BOOK A SHOW
Book a Private Showing of Grey Matter to Help More Consciously Create Your Organization's Culture
I will integrate my background in Human Resources with a smart, contemporary, creative and funny one-woman show that reflects a very present conversation happening within modern organizations. The show provides a humorous, moving, and thought provoking theatrical experience that will leave you wanting to create something better in your own work environment. This message has been approved by my mother.
Themes explored throughout the show include:
- The power of keeping things simple to allow ideas, company culture and organizations to thrive
- The challenge of staying simple while growing fast
- The meaning of "family" in corporate settings
- The importance of creating your own reality inside and outside of work
Private Performance Package Options For Conferences, Executive Meetings, and Leadership Retreats:
Package 1: Private Show + Facilitated Workshop On Creating Team Culture (2.5 hours)
Package 2: Private Show + Group Discussion with the writer/performer to further explore the material and get specific to the struggles and possibilities within your organization (2 hours)
Package 3: Private Show to spark the conversation about building the culture of your organization (1 hour)
Performance packages can be customized for audiences in settings as small as a conference room or as big as the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
Schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation to discuss specific challenges you’d like to work on with your team.